It is true that modern woman has multiple responsibilities and multidimensional roles. She is a mother, a companion, a worker, she has her own business, she wants to look after herself, her diet, to train, to care for her children and her husband, to be groomed and beautiful all day, but above all wants and it must be herself. Often, all these “roles” make her feel daily exhausted physically and mentally.
The truth, however, is that it is difficult to be the #SUPER Woman and to cope with all this pressing everyday life.
For these reasons, you should trust yourself, set your limits and follow the tips below to feel more energetic, toning and glamorous that will be reflected in your hair, your nails and your skin.
How to become the #SUPER Woman?
- You are already a #SUPER Woman, but nobody tells you.
- Drink water, every day 8 glasses that will hydrate you every moment! Do not forget that up to 60% of the human adult body is water.
- Prepare small, often and healthy snacks for the office. Avoided processed foods and prefer fruit & vegetables. At least 2-3 servings each day
- Get up for about 30 minutes every day. Even walking will help your but also in burning fat.
- There is also a natural ally that will strengthen your body at all levels. SUPERFOODS® Hippophaes is the No. 1 #superfood with 190 active ingredients, such as vitamins, minerals, trace elements, antioxidants, omega3/6/9 fatty acids and the rare omega7. It is addressed to all of us, men and women, of all ages.
But if you also need hormonal regulation, then follow these tips and choose the natural food supplement, SUPERFOODS® Hippophae Woman that contains all the benefits of Hippophae oil and the benefits of Primrose oil.
And you must always remember what Audrey Hepburn had said:
“True beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul”